Maruwa Co., Ltd. was established in April 1973. The company's head office is located at No. 3, Minami-machi, Minami-machi, Omachi-machi, Aichi Prefecture, Japan. The business scope is the development, manufacture and sale of electronic applications and industrial ceramics and electronic components. Total assets of 8.6467 billion yen
MARUWA is a ceramic art family that has been inherited since the Edo period (early 19th century). From the beginning of the production of the Japanese food wares in the Taisho era, and after the war in 1946, the company established the Maru and Limited Partnership in Sakae-cho, Seto City, Aichi Prefecture, for the purpose of manufacturing and selling ceramics.
In 1960, the company entered the electronic component market (special porcelain for communication machines and ceramics for fixed resistors), which was in a high growth and rapid demand and continued to expand. Based on the persistence of ceramics and the development spirit of advancing with the times, The MARUWA Group still retains this tradition.